Taking you to the next level
Athlete on the Performance Programme
Ross Houston- MMA Cage Warriors World Champion
Sam Cairns- Team GB Cross Country Skier
Inverness Caley Thistle Player's
Highland League Football Players
The majority of athletes, whether that's Football, Rugby, Tennis or Motocross have no specific program in which they follow where they are 100% confident they are training at the optimal intensity and threshold for physiological adaptations to occur.
Here's where I have designed Premier Fitness Training, based around this problem, providing a solution. There is no point in wasting your time training with guess work. Laps around the field doesn't work, as you're probably aware of.
What's Involved in the Program
- Needs analysis undertaken of your chosen discipline, highlight metabolic pathways, movement patterns and injury statistics of both the Athlete and the Sport
- Initial pre program testing highlight athlete deficiencies and understanding a base starting point
- Calculation of the Athletes current (MAS) Maximal Aerobic Speed (Cardiovascular Fitness) over a specific test
- Exact percentages and numbers to hit during training sessions with the goal of working at a certain percentage of the Athletes MAS (no guess work, all numbers)
- Maximal Strength and Power Output Tests
- Testing after each 6-week block of training to monitor progress from pre training results
- The latest in technology will be used to analyse Velocity (speed) of movements from Maximal Power output to Maximal Strength
0 guess work. To perform like a professional athlete, you need to train like one!
Who The Athlete Performance Program is For
Anyone looking to:
- Improve Maximal Aerobic Speed (Cardiovascular Fitness)
- Improve Power Output
- Improve Maximal Strength
- Improve recovery time between efforts
- Take your playing / competing performance to the next level
- Train like an athlete with science based methodology. No guess work, all accurate calculations in response to your testing data.
All programs are designed through conducting a needs analysis on your specified discipline, highlighting common movement patterns, common injuries, physiological demands of the chosen
sport/activity as well as metabolic pathways involved to create a multifaceted and efficient program.
What we can use to achieve your goals?
- Ian Findlay Premier Fitness Training app to store all data collected, including training session history, performance improvement graphs, nutrition history, session bookings etc
- Latest technology to support our training program to analyse training success (in real time) as you are training, ensuring we are working at the optimal intensity and velocity, as well as pre and post-training block tests designed with your discipline in mind.
- Highlight underactive/insufficient areas which are detrimental to your performance and implement movements with the goal to increase performance whilst reducing injury likelihood!
To take your athletic potential to the next level, greater investment needs to be applied whilst considering Sport Science based methods to achieve this goal. With the current research advancements and technology readily available, you can raise the bar on your current playing/competing performance to excel in your chosen discipline.